Apologies for cross-posting. Some members may be interested in this job opportunity with the Evidence-Informed Policy Making team at INASP.
INASP is a UK registered charity, established in 1992 and funded by a range of government and institutional donors. We have 24 staff based in our Oxford and London offices.
We are looking for a Programme Officer to work closely with other programme staff to deliver the activities of the Evidence-Informed Policy Making (EIPM) team, specifically, building capacity to use of research evidence.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, Evidence Informed Policy Making, and working closely with other programme staff, you will:
- Develop and manage relationships with the EIPM country partners
- Provide logistical support and coordinate organisation of events for the programme
- Manage the programmes small grants scheme which supports partners in low and middle income countries.
This role is fulltime, based in our London offices with regular travel to our Oxford offices. The salary range is between £28,000 and £35,000.
What we are looking for
- Excellent project management skills including planning, monitoring and documentation
- A methodical, thorough approach with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
Please note: you must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
How to apply
Further information about the role and details of how to apply are available from: